Electech Renewable Solutions is a Tier 1 solar distributer with 20 years of combined industry experience specializing in the design, supply and installation of alternative and renewable energy solutions and offers a wide range of products including Solar panels, lithium batteries, inverters, combiner boxes, solar connectors, and other related items and components.
Electech Renewable Solutions started in 2018 and within 3 years has grown to become a major player in the South African Solar/Renewable Energy Sector. Electech Renewable Solutions is a division of Electech Power Solutions (Pty) Ltd and services Bidvest Electrical as well as Voltex Distribution’s electrical markets.
In addition to supplying the products for a solar or back-up system, ERS offers a comprehensive online training course to enable electrical contractors to become skilled installers in the Solar and Renewable energy industry.
Electech Renewable Solutions has supplied an excess of 40 megawatts worth of solar components to date. All designs and installations are done using accredited installers with quality products adhering to international quality control standards and specifications. With new and unique technologies, together with engineering design and technical support; Electech Renewable Solutions offers a unique and competitively priced solution.
- Victron: Products include Off Grid, Bi-directional and grid interactive inverters along with high quality Solar charge controllers, battery chargers and system monitoring.
- RenewSys: RenewSys is not only a distributor of quality PV modules but also manufactures Encapsulants, Backsheets and PV Cells. RenewSys is the first integrated manufacturer of Solar PV modules and all the key components. Renewsys has a clear presence in most African countries and has become a global contributor to the solar revolution. Their passion , innovation and strict adherence to quality has made Renewsys a brand that can be trusted.
- Canadian Solar: Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s largest and foremost solar power companies. As a leading manufacturer of solar photovoltaic modules and provider of solar energy solutions, Canadian Solar also has a geographically diversified pipeline of utility-scale power projects in various stages of development. Canadian Solar has successfully delivered over 20 GW of premium quality modules to over 90 countries around the world. Furthermore, Canadian Solar is one of the most bankable companies in the solar industry, having been publicly listed on NASDAQ since 2006. In 2016 Canadian Solar, one of the world’s largest solar power companies, announced that it is ranked #1 module supplier in terms of module quality and price/performance ratio in IHS Markit’s independent PV Module Customer Insight Survey. High quality and price/performance ratio were identified as the top two reasons for recommending solar module brands. Survey respondents also ranked Canadian Solar as the #1 most purchased brand and #1 most recommended brand of solar modules.
- Lithium Batteries: Lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4 or LFP) offer lots of benefits compared to lead-acid batteries and other lithium batteries. Longer life span, no maintenance, extremely safe, lightweight, improved discharge, and charge efficiency, just to name a few. Lithium iron phosphate batteries offers the best value for money in the market due to a long-life span and zero maintenance, it’s the best investment you can make over time. ERS offers a wide variety of Lithium iron phosphate batteries brands such as Hubble Lithium, Freedom Won, Blue Nova and Balancell.
- Geyserwise: The inception of GeyserWise in 2004 was when a need in the market was identified to measure and manage the electrical consumption of the common household geyser. In 2010 GeyserWise won the residential category in the prestigious ETA Awards, an Eskom sponsored initiative to reward Energy Efficiency. “A distinct feature of the GeyserWise product is the increased level of awareness of energy efficiency and behaviour change among the users.” GeyserWise continues to critically analyse energy consumption across a wide array of residential and commercial users, to identify opportunities to reduce or to improve efficiencies in the application thereof.
- Sunsynk: Established over 20 years ago, Sunsynk is an internationally recognised inverter and battery storage brand. Sunsynk is trademark protected in over 40 countries and is trusted globally. Sunsynk’ s core product ranges include inverters and battery storage systems for clients that need off grid and on grid solutions. Sunsynk’ s products are world leaders in power storage and power management.